Saturday, January 28, 2006

Central Market Stainless


I went into the central market area of Bangalore this week, not really looking for anything specific, but with a lot of potential items to buy.

Wandering around, I found a lot of interesting things to photograph, and took some quick shots. It was mid-day so light was lousy, but the subjects were interesting.

I did buy some plates, cups and utensils at a store that specialized in stainless steel. The folks were extremely friendly, not too pushy, and they didn't rip me off. It was all in all a pleasant experience.




Some of the stuff I bought was sold by the kilo, which was for me an interesting manner of selling items like this. I snapped a fuzzy photo of the boy who helped me find what I wanted, and then one of them weighing my plates.

No comments: