Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Further proof I'm getting old and crochety

trackosaurus rex - Nice one...

So friggin what! A guy pops a 180 and a bit of a lip off a tiny little ramp.

This kind of lame shit reminds me when 20 years ago kids discovered skateboards again. First they all ran around trying to do a simple flip-kick. When they finally pulled one off they acted as if they'd actually landed on Mars.

This dude, wearing a friggin pink t-shirt and jeans, gets posed in front of some flood lights and pulls a wheelie off a lip.

In a couple years, they'll be riding pools, getting some real air. Then someone will attempt a back-flip and they'll make it to the X-games.

And he calls himself Sexy Sushi. I'm sure his mother is proud.

I guess I just live too damn far from NYC. heh. yeah, that's it.

No comments: