Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bengaluru International Airport Sucks

Bengaluru International Airport

I'm sitting on the floor at the ONLY working power plug in this whole damn place.

There is one pole in the middle with 6 power plugs, all of which are broken. When I asked why, the guy tells me "they were turned off because people were using them."

But I found an ATM in the corner (out of order of course) that had working power. It's probably out of order because everyone unplugs it to use it.

There is a guy manning the Airtel booth next to me whose feet smell so foul I thought the bathroom had overflowed.

The "security" here is pathetic. They have this ridiculous outpost as you drive in, complete with men in black bandannas holding antique rifles behind a sandbag bunker. I swear it looks like a scene from a cheap kung-fu movie. A really cheap one.

Once inside, you are offered the privilege of paying 150 rupees for a breakfast that would cost you 30 outside the airport.

September 09. It can't come fast enough.

No comments: